Friday, January 6, 2017

My December 2016 Essential Rewards Order

It's finally here! My December Essential Reward order! It processed at the end of the month, so that's why I'm just now receiving it. :) So, on to the good stuff...what did I get?!


Individual explanations:

ART Gentle Cleanser
Key ingredients:
*Oils: Frankincense, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Melissa, Lemon, Lavender
*Extracts: Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract
*Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate

Benefits:
*ART Gentle Cleanser supports healthy glowing skin by washing away impurities with a soft, gentle lather.
*Infused with skin-loving essential oils, your face will feel clean and refreshed with a renewed, radiant look.
*Use this with the ART Refreshing Toner and ART Light Moisturizer for a complete skin care regimen.
*ART stands for "Age Refining Technology."

Why did I order the ART Gentle Cleanser?
I am slowly switching all my bath and body products to natural, toxin-free products. The ART skincare products were on my list. I had room in my Essential Reward order budget this month, so I went ahead and included a couple of them. After I use them for a while, I will post an update on what I think about the products! There have been rave reviews from other Young Living users!

Price:
Retail: $43.09
Wholesale: $32.75 (Click here to find out how to get wholesale prices on products.)

ART Refreshing Toner
Key Ingredients:
*Oils: Sandalwood, Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon
*Extracts & Other Ingredients: Melissa Leaf (for skin conditioning), Aloe Vera, Orchis Mascula, Witch Hazel Water, Green Tea Extract

Benefits:
*ART Refreshing Toner gently removes impurities without drying the skin.
*Helps remove all leftover residue particles. Helps minimize the appearance of pores. Assists in the appearance of toned skin.
*Use as the second step in the ART skincare line, following the ART Gentle Cleanser.

Why did I order the ART Refreshing Toner?
I am slowly switching all my bath and body products to natural, toxin-free products. The ART skincare products were on my list. I had room in my Essential Reward order budget this month, so I went ahead and included a couple of them. After I use them for a while, I will post an update on what I think about the products! There have been rave reviews from other Young Living users!

Price: 
Retail: $31.58

Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste
Key Ingredients:
*Oils: Peppermint, Thieves, Clove, Thyme, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary
*Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Water, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin

Benefits:
*Peppermint oil provides a cool, stimulating flavor for ultra-fresh breath.
*Gently removes stains to reveal a brighter, more radiant smile.
*Includes Thieves essential oil for more cleaning power.
*Contains no fluoride, synthetic dyes or preservatives.
*A great alternative for removing stains.

As stated previously, I am gradually switching over my bath and body products (as well as many other products around the house) to natural, toxin-free. I have actually been using Young Living's toothpaste for sometime now (and absolutely LOVE it!), however, it has been the Thieves Aromabright toothpaste. This particular one was in stock at the time I was ordering, so I decided to give it a try this go round!

Price:
Retail: $11.51

Fennel Vitality Essential Oil
Ingredients: Fennel Seed Oil (100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil)

Benefits:
*The unique, flavorful nature of Fennel Vitality can add a rich, savory taste to sauces, soups, and more.
*Fennel Vitality supports wellness.
*Fennel Vitality may help support the digestive system.

I actually did not order Fennel Vitality Essential Oil for any particular reason. It is one that I just did not have in my collection yet, and it's description and benefits intrigued me! Can't wait to try it though!

Price:
Retail: $11.51

Ginger Vitality Essential Oil
Ingredients: Ginger Root Oil (100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil)

Benefits: 
*May help support a healthy digestive system.
*Can be used as a flavoring to dishes in the kitchen, as well as a dietary supplement.
*Has a warm, energizing aroma.

I actually did not order Fennel Vitality Essential Oil for any particular reason. It is one that I just did not have in my collection yet, and it's description and benefits intrigued me! Can't wait to try it though! 

*Note: With every ER order, I try to include oils that I have not yet purchased, so that I can add them to my collection to have on hand in case there is a time I would like to try it or need it.*

Price:
Retail: $17.43

Endoflex Vitality Essential Oil
Ingredients: Sesame Seed Oil (as a base), Spearmint, Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, German Chamomile

Benefits: 
*May help support overall wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
*May help support the endocrine system.
*Create a drink that uplifts and invigorates by adding a drop to Young Living's sparkling Ningxia Zyng beverage.

I ordered the Endoflex Vitality Essential Oil for it's support of overall wellness. I am researching exactly how I will use it yet, but thought it would be a great one to have on hand!

Price:
Retail: $16.45

Tea Tree Essential Oil
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil)

Benefits: 
*Helps maintain healthy looking hair and scalp.
*Reduces the appearance of blemishes.
*Can be applied to feet and toenails as needed.

Why did I order Tea Tree Essential Oil?
I actually didn't specifically order it! It was a promo product for ordering at least 100PV! So...I got it FREE! I just LOVE Young Living's specials every month!

Price:
Retail: $34.21

Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
Ingredients: Peppermint Leaf Oil (100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil)

Benefits:
*Supports gastrointestinal system comfort.
*Promotes healthy bowel function.
*Enhances healthy gut function.
*Maintains efficiency of the digestion tract.
*Supports normal digestion.
*May support performance during exercise.

I actually did not specifically order Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil this time! (Though it is an oil I use frequently, and always keep it on hand.) I received this one as a gift for being on the *new* Essential Rewards program for 3 months. You see, when you order products through the Essential Rewards loyalty program, you'll qualify for gifts when you place consecutive orders for 3, 6, 9, and 12 months! How awesome is that?!

Price:
Retail: $13.16

So, that concludes what I received in my December Essential Rewards order! I get so excited when I get Young Living products in the mail every month.

If you have any questions about any of these products, about Young Living in general, or about getting a customer or wholesale account, please contact me!

Until next time!

~ jenn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! The admin of this site will review your comment shortly.